Friday, September 7, 2012

Starting up

So this is my attempt at making a public journal of what I find and think of as I journey to and, God willing, continue in technical missions.  The challenges and solutions of technological use in missions is drastically different from the conventional context and in this blog I will try to publish some of my open thoughts on this topic.

Here are some of the initial topics that I would like to cover in this blog:
  • Web/Media presence (front end)
    • Website
    • Social media
    • Fundraising
    • Digital media
  • Communication tools
    • Sponsor/missionary connection
    • Translation
    • Mission to mission visibility
  • Personal assistance
    • Planning
    • Organizing
    • Analytic
Those are some of the topics that I wish to get into but... as time will dictate, we'll see where things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment